The Bayside Volleybal Read more [...]
Team Category: Volleyball
Creole Juniors Big Apple Volleyball Club is a coaches organized and administered not-for-profit club for young adults interested in learning the game of volleyball.
Where & When We Train
All Practices are held at The Queens High School of Teaching. Practices are held there two nights a week for all age levels.
Length Of Season
Our season traditionally starts with tryouts in November and runs through Memorial Day.
Teams Multiple teams are offered on all age levels from 12 to 18 based on numbers at tryouts and availability of coaches.
Where & When We Play
Creole is a member of the Garden Empire Volleyball Association (GEVA) and plays in GEVA organized tournaments throughout the season culminating in their national qualifying tournament in April. Teams also participate in a number of local tournaments run by other area clubs. National teams also praticipate in the USVBA national tournaments. A tentative tournament schedule may be accessed elsewhere on this website.
To help each athlete become the best person and volleyball player they can be.
How the mission is accomplished.
- Athletes participate in highly structured and disciplined practices and lectures.
- Athletes participate in game and formal match competition.
- Athletes are trained on an age skill appropriate level.
- Athletes are involved in a progressive methodology in which skills are introduced on a beginners level, enhanced as players become more experienced and developed into overall game strategies.
- Athletes are provided information in the form of lectures, videos, etc. on topics related to performance and participation in their sport such as nutrition, drugs and alcohol, conditioning, strength training and health related topics.
Map & Directions
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.