Camp / Clinic Category: Figure Skating
Ice Skating Camp 2018
For Girls and Boys Entering Grades 2-9
Session 3: July 30 – Aug 10Skate with the Pros at Twin Rinks, Long Island’s Premier Ice Skating Facility
This ice skating camp boasts a comprehensive lesson and evaluation system that helps campers maximize their development and enhance learning in a safe environment. All these elements, combined with the brand new top-of-the-line facility at Northwell Health Ice Center at Eisenhower Park, make this a program not to be missed. Whether for ice hockey or figure skating or just skating for fun, this program has it all! No prior skating experience is required.
- To create an exciting and safe skating experience for skaters of all levels
- To teach correct skating elements and technique
- To promote health and physical well being
- To give campers the skills necessary to enjoy skating and on ice fun for the rest of their lives.
Attire Information Proper attire is important! If you’ve never been to an ice skating camp before then please note that the school recommends:
- Gloves and a warm sweater or sweatshirt
- A pair of high socks
- Helmets are not provided, but ARE REQUIRED. A well fit bike helmet is appropriate
- Please no snowsuits or ski jackets
- Bring a bathing suit, towel, and swim cap for recreational swim
- Change of clothes including sneakers and sunscreen
Note: There is a $50 surcharge per session for additional materials and staff requirements. Skate rental is included, or you may bring your own. All players must provide and wear their own helmet.
Schedule: Half the day consists of Ice Skating. For the other half of the day, your child is placed in a recreation group of 8-10 campers in of the same grade and gender where all campers enjoy lunch, instructional swim and recreational sports.For More Information
Call: (516) 463-CAMP (2267)
Email: [email protected]