Hofstra University Sports Academy Camps
Summer Sports Academy Camps at Hofstra University provide the foundation for developing skills at every level of play. Campers entering grades 3-12 learn from Division One college coaching staff in Hofstra’s state-of-the-art David S. Mack Sports Complex, the University Field, Hofstra Recreation Center, the David S. Mack Physical Education Center, Hofstra’s Olympic-size swimming pool, the Hofstra Soccer Stadium, and the James M Shuart Stadium/Howdy Meyers Pavillion. With expert instruction, outstanding facilities and a motivating, positive learning environment, Summer Sport Camps provide the ultimate opportunity for learning skills and gaining confidence while having fun and making friends.
Watch “The Path to Collegiate Sports” with Hofstra NCAA coaches Joe Mihalich (Men’s Basketball), Simon Riddiough (Women’s Soccer), John Russo (Baseball), moderated by Terry Ryan, Hofstra Summer Camps Director.
Register now to reserve a space for your child this summer:
Why Choose Summer Sports Camps at Hofstra University?
- Our camps offer far more than summer child care; we help campers discover their special talents and identify their goals and dreams. Additionally, campers have access to state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor athletic and cultural facilities on Hofstra’s beautiful 240-acre campus.
- Division 1 college coaches with experience coaching at every level.
- Accredited by the American Camp Association.
- First-class lunch program.
- Door-to-door transportation (optional)
- Fun and friends your child will remember!